Transport & Highways jobs
Found 10 jobs for £75,000 - £99,999 matching your criteria
Order by: Newest first Salary
- £57,855 - £66,533 pa
We wish to appoint a Service Delivery Manager in our Birmingham Office to manage programmes of work and operational maintenance in the NW.
- Total package between £76,000 and £105,000 per annum inclusive of housing and transport
Managing the design office of a medium size consulting office - reporting directly to the director.
- Birmingham, Manchester, Croydon or Swindon
This is a senior role reporting directly to the Commercial Director, the Programme Commercial Manager will be an integral part of our regional operations and...
- £50-65k TAX FREE + full expat benefits
Degree qualified and ideally Chartered with 10+ years global Sewerage design experience
- Tax Free Salary Package on offer
Degree qualified with 15+ years experience (Chartership preferred but not essential)
- United Arab Emirates
- AED 60 - 65K per month + Medical
A degree qualified Civil Engineer with 15 + years experience in roads/highways is required to head up infrastructure department in Abu Dhabi. Must be Charter...
- £70-75k TAX FREE per annum + expat benefits
Menasa & Partners are currently conducting a search for a Resident Engineer to work in Qatar on a major $1.7billion highway and associated infrastructure pro...
- £75-80k TAX FREE per annum + expat benefits
Degree qualified and Chartered Civil Engineer with 20+ years experience
- £80k Tax Free per annum + expat benefits
Degree and Chartered with 15+ years experience in Highways
- £55-75k TAX FREE + expat benefits
Degree (MICE preferred) qualified Civil Engineers with 10+ years experience
- £70000 - £90000 per annum
James Gray Recruitment are looking for a Senior Estimator to join one of the largest contractors in the world for a permanent position in Athens, Greece.