Found 282 Permanent jobs matching your criteria
Order by: Newest first Salary
- Christchurch, New Zealand
Riley Consultants Ltd is a leading Civil Engineering consultancy specialising in civil, geotechnical, geological and water resources engineeri...
- Total package between £76,000 and £105,000 per annum inclusive of housing and transport
Managing the design office of a medium size consulting office - reporting directly to the director.
- Qatar (QA)
- GBP 120,000 - 130,000 Tax Free
URGENT - Construction Supervision Senior Project Manager required for multi billion dollar Highways project.
- London, Kent, South East England
- £32000 - £42000 per annum + Benefits
Chartered Building Surveyor Beckenham £32,000 - £42,000 + flexible benefits My Client is expanding. A new vacancy for a Chartered Building Surveyor has re...
- Leeds, Manchester, Northumberland
- £26000 - £36000 per annum + benefits
My client, a multidisciplinary design consultancy are currently seeking an Infrastructure Engineer to work at their Leeds office.
- £22000 - £25000 per annum
We are urgently seeking an experienced geotechnical site investigation engineer for a globally renowned multidisciplinary consultancy in Leeds.
- London, Hertfordshire, Essex
- £30000 - £40000 per annum + Bonus
Chartered Building Surveyor Edgware £30,000-£40,000 + Bonus A growing, friendly chartered building surveyor is looking for a Chartered Building Surveyor t...
- Chelmsford, Essex, Suffolk
- £35000 - £45000 per annum + benefits
My client, a specialist multidisciplinary consultancy is currently seeking a Senior Highways Engineer to work at their Essex office.
- Essex, Chelmsford, Suffolk
- £25000 - £35000 per annum + benefits
My client, a Highways & Transportation Specialist Consultancy is currently seeking a Highways Engineer to join their team in Essex.
- £20000 - £25000 per annum
Graduate Structural Engineer IPSWICH Ref MR53922 Salary up to £25,000 + BENEFITS
- £40000 - £55000 per annum
Principal Design Engineer- Tunnels & Rail Derby Ref MR288624 Salary up to £55,000 Plus benefits
- £20000 - £25000 per annum
My client, an innovative Engineering and Environmental Consultancy, is searching for a Graduate Civil Engineer to join their expanding Flood Risk and Water M...
- £25000 - £33000 per annum
My client, a market leading multidisciplinary Consultancy, is searching for a Rivers and Coastal Engineer to join their Water Team based in Reading.
- £7000.00 - £7500.00 per month + House, Flights, Medical, Car
Rail Design Coordinator Mechanical Job Purpose: Design Coordinator (Mechanical) shall be responsible of providing support in matters related to the design w...
- £22000 - £32000 per annum
A Civil Engineering company based near Nottingham are looking for a Transport Planner to join their growing team
- Darlington, North Yorkshire, Middlesbrough
- £18000 - £22000 per annum + benefits
Design based Highways Technician required by North Yorkshire / Teesside based Highways Engineering organisation.
- Middlesbrough, North Yorkshire, Darlington
- £40000 - £45000 per annum + benefits
Highways Designer / Team Leader required by Consultants in the North Yorks area on a permanent staff basis.
- County Durham, Middlesbrough, North Yorkshire
- £40000 - £50000 per annum + benefits
Planner required on a permanent staff basis in the North East area.
- Newcastle upon Tyne
- £33000 - £33500 per annum + 1st class hol and pension
Civil Engineering Course Leader required by academic institution in the North east of England.
- Blandford Forum, Dorset
- £31,030 - £32,660 per annum
Here at the Environment Agency it is our vision to create a better place for everyone and everything in England and Wales. Joining us in the Northern Area, w...
- £18000 - £23000 per annum
Graduate Civil/Structural Engineer Essex Ref MR9200 Salary up to £23,000
- Solihull, West Midlands
Arup is an independent firm of designers, planners, engineers, consultants and technical specialists offering a broad range of professional services. Through...