This job is no longer available
Our client, a leading multi-disciplinary consultancy, renowned for delivering expect building services and sustainable design consultancy, has a fantastic position for a Senior Energy Modeller to join their building services and sustainability team based in Slough.
Education: For this role candidates will ideally have a BSc / BEng in a relevant Environmental / Engineering discipline and will member of an appropriate professional body such as CIBSE (or similar).
Location: Slough commutable from London, Reading, Oxford
Experience: In this instance candidates are sought with demonstrable experience of undertaking thermal modelling work using the latest IES (VE) software to assist with Part L compliance. Applicants who also have experience in undertaking BREEAM assessments will be at a distinct advantage.
- Undertaking thermal modelling work using IES
- Assisting with the development of energy strategies
- Advising clients on all areas of sustainable design and implementing solutions
- Liaising with design teams
- Report writing
- Joining a rapidly growing consultancy, with excellent career development opportunities
- Competitive salary
Interested? To discuss this vacancy and other positions within the environmental sector, please do not hesitate to contact HARRIET ALLAN on 01792 365103 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you.