This job is no longer available
Reporting to the Principal Engineer/Director, you will be accountable for managing components of projects, working in collaboration with other design disciplines and providing technical inputs to projects. The role will involve building relationships with clients on projects, gaining experience in commercial aspects of projects together with assisting and participating in developing team members to their full potential.
- BEng in Civil Engineering with a geotechnical bias
- MSc/MEng in Geotechnical Engineering.
- Well-rounded geotechnical design experience including foundations (shallow and piled), retaining walls and slope stability assessments.
- Growing experience in most aspects of projects, including planning, supervising and designing elements of a project, together with examples of applying standards and technical knowledge in projects.
- Experience in earthworks design, specification and implementation.
- Experience in ground investigation design and implementation.
- Experience in the use of routine geotechnical design programs such as VDISP/PDISP, WALLAP, SLIDE, REPUTE and SlopeW
Calco apologise that we cannot respond to all applicants personally and only those who match the criteria of the client will be contacted.
Calco Services operates as both an employment business and agency. If your application is for a position based in the UK or EU, under European Employment Law you MUST be eligible to live and work there.