This job is no longer available
- Relevant research/dissertation topic on geotechnical engineering or soil mechanics as part of BEng
- Some experience within the civil engineering industry
- Experience of geotechnical software usage
- Interest in gaining/improving experience and skills in both technical and commercial areas
- Developing skills and knowledge base in both the technical and management streams
- Assisting with the preparation of documentation relating to projects
- Preparing geotechnical design calculations, drawings, specifications, reports and other project documentation as required in line with company and client requirements as well as national standards and codes of practice
- Participating in the resolution of technical issues
- Becoming familiar with, and compliant with, relevant Health and Safety regulations and to promote a culture of awareness within the team
- Building relationships with Clients on projects
Calco apologise that we cannot respond to all applicants personally and only those who match the criteria of the client will be contacted.
Calco Services operates as both an employment business and agency. If your application is for a position based in the UK or EU, under European Employment Law you MUST be eligible to live and work there.