Assistant Business Development Manager
This job has now expired
Location:Central London Office
Required to work in our Central London office in New Bond Street (with frequent travel) you will be responsible for supporting the Business Development Manager through successful prequalification/quality documents and networking.
Your Key Activities include:
• Assist BDM with daily activities.
• Prepare/create good quality prequalification, capability, quality submissions for the BDM's approval.
• Create, update and maintain monthly submissions records covering relevant areas for business development monthly meetings.
• Attend meetings, seminars, events that create opportunity for the development of the company and potential for promoting company profile and networking opportunities.
• Competent ability to use CRM and ‘bidding for success for the maintaining of existing data.
• Effective communication with all other employees when requiring / supplying information.
• Create a professional impression of the business development department, the company and oneself to potential clients and all other third parties.
• Create a good example of professionalism and maintain a friendly helpful impression to other employees within the company.
• Understand the current civil engineering market to the advantage of the company.
• Maintain good working relations with BDM.
• Carry out other relevant supportive duties as required within the department.
• Understand the strategy and direction of the company.
• Provide suitable access to information supporting the bid teams on tenders.
• Recommend BD process improvements.
• Carry out other relevant duties as required from time to time.
Your Qualifications and Experience should be:
• Experience of adequate prequalification submissions & relevant documents.
• Understand the process of successful prequalification submissions.
• Extensive knowledge of the company.
• Construction related professional qualifications preferred.
• Operational or office based construction background.
• A broad understanding of the construction sector by gaining site / relevant office experience.
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Word / Power Project / Visio / Pursuit.