This job is no longer available
Graduate Engineer - Structures (Maritime) – Fareham
- Be a part of an organisation where we live by & are driven by our values
- Work with highly capable and qualified professionals
- Be part of a dynamic business with ambitious growth plans
Powered by the knowledge of over 3,000 skilled employees across 90 offices globally, Opus is renowned for engineering civil, structural, traffic & transportation and asset management consultancy services. The Opus name is synonymous with innovation, professionalism and a solid track record of delivering a timely and quality service.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Graduate Engineer to join the Maritime Team in our Fareham Office.
Key benefits of the role include:
- Working on a wide variety of different maritime design projects
- Opportunity to join a dynamic team within a growing company
- Flexible working
- Opportunities for personal growth & progression
For the full details and requirements of the role please refer to the attached position description.
At Opus we attract and retain talented people through competitive remuneration and rewarding performance. We offer a flexible benefits programme that allows you to structure your remuneration package to suit your lifestyle.
If you are keen to develop a long term career with a growing global organisation, please apply below or for more information on the career opportunities with Opus please visit the careers section of our website: