This job is no longer available
- Coordinating the identification, impact assessment, review, approval & incorporation of all proposed changes and maintain the integrity of the programme baseline in support of the programme performance measurement.
- Supporting the commercial team in the negotiation & close-out of supplier claims.
- Developing and maintaining a complete suite of change control process documentation that accurately defines the local arrangements for maintaining baseline scope/schedule/cost integrity
- Developing collaborative relationships with client wide change control community across the other PMCs and various client departments to ensure processes remain broadly aligned
- Maintaining a comprehensive database of all scope/schedule/cost changes and provide periodic reports on the status of these changes through their life cycle
- Degree in Civil Engineering or similar discipline essential
- Project Management qualification (APMP/PMI) preferred
- At least 20 years’ post graduate experience
- 12 years’ experience in a project or programme controls capacity gained largely in positions which acted on behalf of the client/owner
- 5 years’ experience in managing Change Control associated with a large infrastructure project or programmes
- Hands-on experience in the use of proprietary change control software