This job is no longer available
Senior Planner (Viaducts Expertise) required to work on Mega Infrastructure Project in Saudi. Working directly for international contractor you will have the opportunity to work on their biggest project to date and be part of a multi $Billion Mega Project.
For this role you must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Experience in directing, planning, and scheduling functions, including schedule development, control, and analysis, in the field and the home office
- Experience in establishing criteria for project planning and scheduling activities.
- Skilled in direction, personnel administration, and training of technical and non-technical personnel.
- Skilled in oral and written communication, with a demonstrated ability to present planning and scheduling information to management and clients.
- Demonstrated skill in identifying, analyzing, and solving problems. Knowledgeable about current industry and technical developments.
- Advanced level of knowledge of engineering, procurement, contracts, construction, and startup work processes.
- Knowledge of engineering and construction management customarily acquired over time through specialized instruction or practical experience.
- Expertise in Viaducts
- Ideally 10 years working on major projects in infrastrucure, Metro experience highly desired
The ideal candidate will possess the following experience:
*Qualified to degree level in Engineering or equivalent.
*Proven track record in infrastructure and industrial projects.
*10+ years work experience in Planning.
*Thorough experience and understanding of planning and scheduling.
*Primavera P6 experience.
*English speaking and writing.
*Good oral communication skills (meetings with contractors, senior authority management, technical disciplines).
*KSA or GCC experience preferable.
A full ex-pat package avaiilable to meet competitive salary. Married status available. Long-term career opportunity with an industry leading company.
Please contact m.rose @ewirecruitment.com and send an up to date copy of your CV along with contact details, your salary requirements and your notice period.