This job is no longer available
Procurement Expert: Power Transmission - French Speaking
A European consultancy requires a French Speaking Procurement Expert for a Power Transmission project in West Africa. The project will include Power Transmission Line & Substations elements and the successful candidate will have worked on similar projects in the past. The role may not be based in Ivory Coast but one of its neighbouring countries.
Key requirements for the role:
- Degree qualified
- 15 years of experience in the procurement of transmission lines, substations and related works
- Ability to follow contracts through their technical, legal and administrative aspects.
- Experience of contract management in a multinational and multiagency context.
- Experience of donor funded bidding documents, contracts (WB, AfDB and EIB)
- Legal/business background, engineering knowledge will be an asset.
- Fluent in English or French, good working knowledge of the other language.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a high profile project and play a key role in its success.
If you have the relevant experience and are interested in this opportunity please send your CV to o.jones(at)ewirecruitment.com