This job is no longer available
A multi-disciplinary European consultant is looking for a Rail Team Leader for the rail infrastructure design of a railway line in Macedonia.
Rail Team Leader- Expert in Civil Engineering
Qualifications and skills
- University degree in Civil Engineering
General professional experience
- Minimum 15 years of general professional experience in railway infrastructure design.
Specific professional experience
- At least 5 years of experience, related to management of international projects in the field of railway infrastructure design.
- Experience in preparation of at least 2 detailed design contracts of construction or reconstruction of a railway line. Each design contract has to meet the following requirements:
1. the design has covered all of the following fields: civil, track and signalling works;
2. the value of the design was equal to or exceeded EUR 5.0 million; and
3. the design was successfully completed (revised and certified by an independent authorised body) in the last 3 years before the deadline for submission of tenders.
- Design of at least 1 project as per the above criterion Specific professional experience in a position of a team leader or deputy team-leader.
For more information about this project please contact Megan Burges on