This job is no longer available
Our client, a well respected environmental consultancy has a fantastic position available for an Energy Modeller to join their London offices. You will be working within an experienced team of engineers to deliver expert energy and sustainability projects for high profile clients within the leisure, commercial, housing and education sectors.
For this role candidates will ideally have a BSc / BEng in a relevant Environmental / Engineering discipline and will member of an appropriate professional body such as CIBSE (or similar).
Experience: In this instance candidates are sought with demonstrable experience in the delivery of energy and thermal modelling (IES and TAS), CFD Modelling and liaising with clients, ideally within a consultancy environment.
- Undertaking thermal modelling work using IES and TAS
- Developing energy strategies
- Advising clients on all areas of sustainable design and implementing solutions
- Analysing carbon emissions
- Liaising with clients and design teams
- Preparing expert written reports
- Joining a well respected consultancy, with excellent career development opportunities
- Competitive starting salary
- Benefits package
Interested? To discuss this vacancy and other positions within the environmental sector, please do not hesitate to contact HARRIET ALLAN on 01792 365103 or email your CV to email@example.com and we will get back to you.