This job is no longer available
Team Leader - Feasibility Water & Waste Water
Consulting engineer is currently seeking a Team Leader to join them for a 7 month feasibility project in Kenya. The ideal Team Leader will have extensive experience in feasibility and investment projects covering water and waste water projects.
The status of water and sanitation services and all currently planned and financed water and sanitation infrastructure projects must be described and mapped in a first step. An assessment of the current and planned investments must be undertaken and guide the prioritization of water and sanitation investments based on preselected prioritization criteria.
- Relevant professional education in the field of water and sanitation engineering
- Fluency in spoken and written English
- Experience from internationally donor-financed projects from developing countries (no or basic services in water supply and sanitation; minimum 3 countries) in the field of preparation and implementation of water and sanitation projects is required.
- Participation in feasibility studies for water and sanitation projects of international donors, preferably for KfW
- Documented relevant team leader skills, preferably as team leader for feasibility studies
- Documented professional experience in the preparation and implementation of water supply and sanitation projects from Kenya will be an advantage
- Documented professional experience in the preparation and implementation of water supply and sanitation projects from highly industrialised countries (high standard in water supply and sanitation infrastructure) will be an advantage.
Assignment duration: The estimated duration of the assignment is approximately seven (7) calendar months
At the core of ewi is specialist international recruitment expertise. We have over 30 years' experience search and selection for key professionals, internationally. What sets us apart is a global approach: where larger recruitment firms may focus on local offices that give them a narrow, local view, ewi takes a global perspective. We look right across the world to get the talent and the opportunities our clients and candidates need.
Should you meet all the requirements for this particular role then please contact Kirk Wilson at ewi or alternatively please send an up to date copy of your CV to the address below and indicating the role you are applying for in the subject box.