This job is no longer available
Candidates will be educated at Undergraduate level in Civil Engineering and ideally with have gone onto specialise at Master level in Geotechnical Engineering or Soil Mechanics. You will have an excellent understanding of Ground Engineering principals and a sound knowledge of industry design software.
You will be responsible for:
- Preparation of Geotechnical reports
- Supervising Ground Investigations
- Liaising with Professional clients
- Design of Site Investigations
- Retaining wall, Foundation & Slope stability design
- Preparation of Tender documents
You will have outstanding communication skills along with a clear understanding of current UK legislation in relation to Ground Engineering. It would be beneficial for candidates to have an understanding of Geotechnical Design software including PLAXIS, OAYSIS & gINT.
To be considered for the role please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively call Lee Rimell on 01792 365105.