This job is no longer available
Our client, a specialist design consultancy are looking to recruit a Graduate Highways/ Drainage Design Technician to join the business on a permanent basis. This role has been created due to rapid growth within the business which has made room for a new member of the team. The successful candidate will ideally have previous experience within Highway and Drainage design and also 3D Modelling however candidates with extensive AutoCAD experience will be considered . Ideally candidates will have previous experience using AutoCAD Civil 3D as well as Windows Drainage software. This is rare opportunity for someone with a passion for Motorsport to join a rapidly growing business with the opportunity of international travel. This role is available to both CAD TechniciansRole Description
1. Undertake Design works as part of expected duties.
2. Utilise AutoCAD Civil 3D to design race circuits for destinations around the globe.
3. 3. Ensure quality of work is maintained.
Qualifications & Skills
• Previous experience with AutoCAD is essential
• Demonstrable experience working within a design role encompassing Highway and Drainage design.
• Ideally you will have an interest in Motorsport.
• Available Immediately
• Happy to travel as required