This job is no longer available
Our client, an international environmental consultancy has a fantastic position available for an Energy Modeller to join their Birmingham based team. You will be working along side experienced engineers to deliver expert energy and sustainability projects for high profile clients within the leisure, commercial, housing and education sectors.
For this role candidates will ideally have a BSc / BEng in a relevant Environmental / Engineering discipline and will member of an appropriate professional body such as CIBSE (or similar).
Experience: In this instance candidates are sought with experience/strong working knowledge of completing thermal modelling work using the latest IES (VE) and TAS software, to assist with Part L compliance.
- Undertaking thermal modelling work using IES and TAS
- Developing energy strategies
- Advising clients on all areas of sustainable design and implementing solutions
- Analysing carbon emissions
- Liaising with design teams
- Report writing
- Joining a well respected consultancy, with excellent career development opportunities
- Competitive starting salary
- Benefits package
Interested? To discuss this vacancy and other positions within the environmental sector, please do not hesitate to contact HARRIET ALLAN on 01792 365103 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you.