This job is no longer available
Job Ref: 11784
Job title: Transport Planner/Senior Transport Planner
Rate: £25,000-£35,000 per annum
Our client, a global, multidisciplinary consultancy, is looking for Transport Planners to join their Development Planning team in response to a healthy pipeline of work. The role will involve working on transport assessments, transport statements and travel plans for a range of projects, including residential, healthcare and retail, in both the private and public sector.
Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
- Supporting senior members of staff with technical input for various projects.
- Work on the production of transport assessments, travel plans and transport statements including all associated modelling.
- Develop commercial and project management skills by assuming responsibility for smaller projects.
Qualifications / Experience:
- Degree educated in a related subject (Transport Planning, Engineering, Geography, Mathematics, etc.)
- Demonstrable post graduate experience in a similar Transport Planning role.
- A full, clean driving licence.
- Good knowledge of transport planning and the context in which it takes place.
- Ability to use modelling and assessment software including Paramics, VISSIM, TRICS, TEMPRO, ARCADY, PICADY, LINSIG, TRANSYT, AutoCAD, etc.
- Able to contribute to the production of economic masterplans
- Excellent report writing skills and familiarity with the production of Transport Assessments and development masterplans.
- Good communication skills.
- Knowledge of S106 and S278 agreements as well as Manual for Streets.
For further information on this or any other related positions do not hesitate to contact Olivia on 020 7960 2554 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Mattinson Partnership brings together recruitment expertise with hands-on experience. Through our knowledge of the industry, we are able to provide a unique and specialist service. We respect the need for absolute confidentiality and offer every assurance that your application will be handled with the highest levels of professionalism. We actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community.
For Further Information on the Mattinson Partnership visit www.mattinsonpartnership.com