This job is no longer available
Job Ref: 11695
Job title: Senior Geotechnical Consultant
Location: Newcastle, Edinburgh or Glasgow
Rate: £40K - £50K
Our client is a leading global multidiscipline consultancy with a young and dynamic geotechnical design and consultancy team who are involved in a diverse range of projects covering the infrastructure (road/ rail) and renewables sectors. They are currently seeking motivated and ambitious Senior, Principal or Associate Geotechnical Consultants to join the team in Newcastle, Edinburgh or Glasgow.
Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
The successful candidate will:
- Manage day to day delivery of projects from initial quotation to issue of reports
- Provide technical and financial management of projects covering site investigation, ground engineering, engineering design, foundation design, detailed geotechnical assessment, mining assessment, earthworks and reclamation design
- Contribute to the local and regional leadership team and play an integral role in the delivery of geotechnical design and the growth of the team
- Provide technical leadership, support and mentoring to less experienced staff and be able to lead technical (and potentially multi-disciplinary) project teams
Qualifications / Experience:
- Degree educated in a relevant discipline (e.g. geotechnical engineering, engineering geology, soil mechanics)
- Experience in the preparation of Phase 1 and Phase 2 assessments
- Experience in construction supervision, including piling, earthworks and foundations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Design & build contract experience would be beneficial
The benefits include a competitive salary, according to skills and experience, together with excellent career progression opportunities within a friendly and professional team.
For further information on this or any other related positions do not hesitate to contact Gavin on 0141 375 7955 or GJM@mattinsonpartnership.com
Mattinson Partnership brings together recruitment expertise with hands-on experience. Through our knowledge of the industry, we are able to provide a unique and specialist service. We respect the need for absolute confidentiality and offer every assurance that your application will be handled with the highest levels of professionalism. We actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community.
For Further Information on the Mattinson Partnership visit (www.)mattinsonpartnership.com