This job is no longer available
Opus International Consultants is a leading professional services consultancy in the UK, New Zealand, Australia and Canada. The Opus name is synonymous with innovation, professionalism and a strong track record of delivering a timely and quality service.
Opus is seeking a people and business focused Office Director to lead the team in Doncaster. This role will be a great opportunity for a candidate who:
• Is driven and passionate about growing business
• Has the strength to lead teams to success, whilst developing our people, offering clear career pathways and offering support to the team
• Is capable of structuring a business which can offer clear career development and mentoring
• Has the ability to further increase our client base and build long lasting relationships
• Will be seen as an excellent communicator, working with Opus as a whole, feeding work to the appropriate part of the business in order to best service our client's needs
• Possess a strong business development drive.
• Has had experience of working with multidisciplinary teams – delivering a one stop shop to our clients. Knowledge and hands on delivery of major projects and frameworks.
• Has demonstrated commercial awareness and the ability to project manage, both essential core skills in this role
This role will include:
• Working collaboratively with the Regional and Office Directors to achieve Opus' operational and strategic goals
• Coaching and mentoring Nottingham Office Team Leaders and Team Coordinators to up skill business/commercial acumen
• Building effective networks and working relationships with key stakeholders and especially clients, current and future
• Achieving a sustainable long term position as market leader in our target markets
• Ensuring that we are always working to understand and match our client's expectations in the quality services we provide
• Promotion of effective teamwork encouraging collaborative working across boundaries. Empowerment of team leaders and team members, fostering self-accountability and a high performance culture
• Promotion of best practice and technical excellence by applying sound technical review practices and taking a leading role in key delivery of strategic projects
• Relevant experience in Civil, Structural, Environmental or Geotechnical Engineering
• Minimum of 10 years' experience as a professional
• An MSc or MEng qualification would be an asset
• Chartered in a relevant body
Opus is a company that is on the move, both through the expansion of our services and through acquisition growth and we now have some 2,400 employees working from over 76 offices globally. In the UK Opus has almost doubled in size in the last twelve months through winning the significant Hertfordshire Highways project.
At Opus our greatest strength is the quality of our people. Once on board with us you will be impressed by the friendliness of our people, the high level of technical capability, the teamwork and the broad range of challenging projects you will lead and be involved in.
Over time, you will also benefit from the training and development opportunities that are available to you and your team, bringing to life one of our key values of 'developing people to their full potential'.
If you are interested in this position, please click on 'Apply Now'