This job is no longer available
Job Ref: 11606
Job title: Senior Geotechnical Engineer
Location: Glasgow/ Edinburgh
Rate: £30k - £33k (+ Benefits + Company Car)
Our Client is one of the world’s leading multidisciplinary consultancies, providing services to the property, infrastructure and energy sectors.
Due to a healthy pipeline of projects, they are currently looking to strengthen their office with an experienced Geotechnical Engineer. The successful candidate will have a fantastic opportunity to work on a variety of renewable energy, environmental engineering, site remediation and waste management projects, supported by teams from other UK offices.
Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
The successful candidate will:
- Take responsibility for the provision of geotechnical engineering support to a variety of environmental and engineering projects across the UK.
- Provide assistance in the co-ordination and delivery of existing projects
- Undertake conceptual design of geotechnical engineering elements of major projects
- Liaise with clients on a wide portfolio of environmental engineering projects and support the development of new business
Qualifications / Experience:
- Degree educated in a relevant discipline (e.g. Civil Engineering) with a postgraduate geotechnical engineering qualification
- Chartered Engineer or working towards chartered status is desirable
- Sound geotechnical knowledge and experience in its application on environmental engineering projects
- Knowledge in or experience of providing geotechnical support for renewable energy, contaminated land or waste management projects
- Excellent interpersonal and communicative skills
For further information on this or any other related positions do not hesitate to contact Gavin on 0141 375 7955 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Mattinson Partnership brings together recruitment expertise with hands-on experience. Through our knowledge of the industry, we are able to provide a unique and specialist service. We respect the need for absolute confidentiality and offer every assurance that your application will be handled with the highest levels of professionalism. We actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community.
For Further Information on the Mattinson Partnership visit www.mattinsonpartnership.com