This job is no longer available
Civil Engineer - Infrastructure
We are currently seeking to recruit a Civil Engineer for our Client, who delivers design, infrastructure, management and technical consultancy to the built and natural environment
PURPOSE OF JOB:
To take infrastructure design from conception through to completion.
As a member of the Civil Engineering Team and under the guidance of senior team members you will undertake the following duties:
- Preparing conceptual, schematic and detailed design solutions for various elements of infrastructure / drainage engineering work using CAD software.
- Liaising and co-ordinating with other design team members, both in house, other offices and/or external consultants.
- Attending design team meetings and client liaison meetings as appropriate.
- Assisting in the preparation of drawing lists, programmes, specifications and progress reports using Microsoft Office software.
- On site supervisory duties.
KEY ATTRIBUTES AND EXPERIENCE:
- Applicants must have a degree in civil engineering or related discipline.
- 5-6 years' experience in a similar role.
- Previous design office experience.
- Experience in infrastructure / drainage design.
- A working knowledge of AutoCAD.
- Experience with PDS, although not essential.
- Charted or working towards chartership.
If you feel this Civil Engineer role is something you may be interested in and you would like to be considered please apply via the button shown and we will contact you upon receipt of your application to discuss your suitability and the role specifics in more detail.
This vacancy is being advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment Ltd are those of an Employment Agency on behalf of our client.