This job is no longer available
Role: Senior Quantity Surveyor
Location: East midlands
Salary: £42 - £50k
A Leading Construction Consultancy is seeking to employ an experienced Senior Quantity Surveyor to join their busy East Midlands team. The team is overseeing projects in the rail sector and they are after individuals with significant recent experience.
- Manage Large projects, including management of a Large team.
- Actively promote the business's products and services, trying to secure further commissions from the client.
- Maintain professional and client confidentiality.
- Driving improvement in performance.
You will need the following experience:
- You will have 7 years experience as a Quantity Surveyor.
- You will have experience of large scale projects in the Rail sector, with significant and recent UK project experience.
- You will come from relevant construction background; Quantity Surveyor, Cost Manager, Cost Consultant, Commercial Manager, etc.
- You will be degree qualified and will be a member of a relevant Professional body (MRICS, etc)
- You will be from a consultancy background.
- Resilient Character.
- Client Result focused, willing to challenge Project team members to get the best results.
- Value driven, able to find innovative solutions within this cost conscious market.
- Ambitious, driven character, keen to develop to the next level.
You will be joining a leading organisation who are significantly involved in various UK sectors and have fantastic opportunities, both now and in the future.