This job is no longer available
A proactive and experienced Site Agent is required to strengthen the Briggs Marine Civil Engineering team. You will report to the Marine Civil Engineering, General Manager, and assist in the project management of all Civil Engineering projects.
In this role, you will need to have the demonstrable and essential experiences in the following areas:
- Collaboration of the application of marine construction tenders on both a technical and commercial basis
- Experience in negotiation and arbitration processes
- Programming and risk management of entire projects to successful completion of contracts would be advantageous
- Client liaison and contract management
- Operational management of a site construction team
Your technical profile will reflect the following skill set:
- A Civil Engineering degree or equivalent qualification
- Standard contract exposure (FIDIC, NEC3, ICE)
The ideal candidate must and be an active communicator and participative team worker as well as being self motivated with a commercial and safety focus, backed with an understanding of Construction (Design and Management) Regulations.
The role will be based at our Scottish Head Office, however this role will encompass regular travel with a necessity for remote working at sites within the UK over sustained periods.
You will receive a package commensurate with your skills and experience.