This job is no longer available
• Global Specialist – Infrastructure Services
• Senior Role – attractive $ package
• Major Bids and Contracts
Work in Sydney and be a key player in winning and setting up Asset Management Contracts for Road Networks (Upgrades and Repairs) across Australia. Apply your commercial and technical smarts to develop creative solutions to win Road Networks Asset Management contracts.
The company is a blue chip global infrastructure services and projects player with a heritage of successfully building high profile projects and running major infrastructure contracts across Australia and internationally.
Reporting the Executive General Manager you will lead and coordinate the development of network strategies for allocated Road Networks, establish a bid team, provide a compliant and winning bid, which addresses commercial, operational and statutory issues and facilitate the migration of successful bids to operations.
Specifically you will,
• Develop an in-depth understanding the Road Network being bid – strategic and operational issues, political and local commercial drivers.
• Assemble a bid team of internal and external resources (Network Consultants, Modellers).
• Develop the Bid Strategy and key (differentiating) inputs.
• Liaise with client organisation to ensure bid requirements are understood.
• Manage the bid process e.g. gate reviews, risk reviews, presentations with all stakeholders.
• Ensure the bid is completed on time and fully compliant.
Ideally a qualified engineer you possess,
• In-depth knowledge of Road Maintenance (Road Upgrade and Repair methods)
• A track record of successful bidding, establishing and executing large performance based collaborative style contracts.
• Operational experience in maintenance contracts, 10 years at a senior level.
• Demonstrated success in Road Asset maintenance contracts, and / or Performance Specified or Alliance style Asset Maintenance contracts.
• Outstanding communication and influencing skills appropriate to the winning of multimillion dollar bids.
This is a career building opportunity to join a major infrastructure business within a Global company where you will be instrumental in their on going growth in Australia and in time Regionally (APAC).
If required, assistance with relocation and obtaining a work visa will be provided to the successful candidate.
Location: Northern Sydney
Salary: $180000+ Very Negotiable package
Develop bid winning strategy, estimate, tender and win Road Network contracts – Road Upgrades and Repairs – help grow a major business.
Senior Maintenance Estimator – Road Networks - Asset Management