My client is currently looking for an ambitious Water Network Modeller with postgraduate experience gained ideally in the Water sector to join our dynamic Water Networks team, helping our UK and overseas teams to deliver a suite of successful projects to our clients.
- Experience in clean water network modelling.
- Using network models for planning and operational purposes.
- Clean water modelling and distribution networks.
- Flow and pressures profiles.
- Data analysis and manipulation in Excel.
- Report writing.
- Full clean UK driving licence.
- Assisting on projects as part of a team.
- Working with teams based overseas, helping data and reports to be transferred between our overseas offices and our UK clients.
- Working on-site to help supplement our field teams during periods of high workload.
- Data analysis.
- Investigation and resolution of network issues.
- Interacting with Clients during face-to-face meetings.
- Technical report writing.
This is a temporary role for 6 months.
Calco apologise that we cannot respond to all applicants personally and only those who match the criteria of the client will be contacted.
Calco Services operates as both an employment business and agency. If your application is for a position based in the UK or EU, under European Employment Law you MUST be eligible to live and work there.
Calco Services Limited