This job is no longer available
Leading international main contractor is seeking the services of an experienced Section Engineer on a permanent basis, for Crossrail based in London.
Reporting to the Project Manager, you would be responsible for engineering control for a section of Crossrail. It is envisaged you have experience in either of roads, rail, tunnelling, bridges or structures.
Your duties will include:
- Producing risk assessments and method statements.
- Approving sub-contractors and suppliers risk assessments/method statements.
- Production of short term and weekly programmes.
- Coordination of sub-contractors programmes.
- Authorisation of record sheets from suppliers and sub-contractors.
- Promotion of the highest levels of safety onsite.
- Monitor environmental protection measures and reporting of any hazards/incidents.
- Deliver own and sub-contractors works in compliance of contract requirements.
The successful individual will be rewarded with a salary to £34k plus benefits, including company car, pension and private healthcare.
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a major player within construction, who possesses an impressive list of high profile projects currently being undertaken.
This is the ideal opportunity for an individual keen to take a positive step with their career. If successful, you would be joining an organisation renowned for their innovative approach and honest development of their staff.
If this sounds like an opportunity you would be willing to grab with both hands, please send your most recent cv to email@example.com or call Peter Stroud on 02380 682 662 for a confidential discussion.