This job is no longer available
Leading international main contractor is seeking the services of an experienced Site Engineer on a permanent basis, based in Berkshire.
In this role, you would be responsible for engineering control on major civil engineering projects. This could be in roads, rail, tunnelling, bridges and structures.
Duties will include, but not limited to:
- Take off of quantities for materials and equipment
- Setting out and dimensional control of works
- Maintenance of daily records
- Undertake inspections
- Promoting the highest standards of safety onsite at all times
- Monitor environmental protection measures and reporting of any hazards/incidents
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a major global player, with an impressive list of high profile projects currently being undertaken.
The successful individual will be rewarded with a salary to £30k plus benefits, including car pension and private healthcare.
If you are ready to take a positive step forward in your career, joining a leader renowned for their innovative approach and high profile projects, please send your most recent cv to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Peter Stroud on 02380 682 662 for a confidential discussion.