This job is no longer available
Applicants must be qualified to degree level in a relevant scientific field.
In addition to this, candidates must demonstrate a proven track record in sales, ideally within the waste, construction or environmental markets. Commercial knowledge of remediation and contaminated land regeneration and the associated current legislation would be an advantage.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Business development and lead generation
- Managing KPI's and revenue's
- Organising and utilising the facility database
- Client liaison, conferencing
- Organising marketing meetings/events
- Producing and monitoring sales reports/forecasts
- Budget analysis
- Management of growth strategies
The position offers a competitive salary together with bonuses.
Interested in this role please do not hesitate to contact Matt Thompson on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01792 365002.