This job is no longer available
My Client is a world renowned global consultancy within the mining sector, with projects worldwide and constantly securing further work. Due to these wins they are now looking to expand their Geotechnical/Rock Mechanics ability.
My client is looking for Geotechnical Engineers with vast experience in Rock Mechanics, dealing with mine design, slope stability, numerical modelling and general geotechnical support.
Responsibilities will include:
· Conducting site visits to resolve rock engineering problems within the mines and to developing techniques and methods to do so
· Projects involving both hard and soft rock
· Extensive underground experience is desirable
· Short term overseas assignments.
· Numerical modelling and stress measurement
If you feel the time is right for a move and you feel that you are a strong fit for this position. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and I will contact you directly to discuss interview arrangements.